Search Domain Names
Cheaper Domains Complaints and Service Levels Handling Policy
Cheaper Domains is committed to providing consistent customer service levels throughout every facet of operation.
Cheaper Domains recognises that the nature of the industry dictates a level of uncertainty in some cases.
Therefore, if any situation should give rise to complaints about our services, then prospective registrants, existing registrants, resellers, affiliates and the general public are urged to e-mail Cheaper Domains at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regarding any specific issue, all steps can be taken to find a suitable resolution. Cheaper Domains systems and procedures can be modified in order to prevent future problems and maintain consistantly high customer satisfaction so retention rates can continue.
Your communication will be referred to as quickly as possible, with a maximum lead time of five working days of receipt. If there is scope for resolution without the need for investigation or third party involvement, you will also be provided with a response to your concerns.
In the event that an investigation or third party is required we will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with a response in no more than 30 days. If your concerns are of a complex nature and we are not able to provide you with a response within 30 days, we will keep you informed as to the progress being made and a likely timeframe for finalisation. If it is more appropriate that your concerns are dealt with by an organisation other than Cheaper, we will advise you accordingly and provide you with details of alternative avenues you may wish to pursue.
Cheaper Domains Pty Ltd
- Cheaper Domains Pty Ltd will process all new .au applications in a timely manner.
- If there is any problem with a new .au application, Cheaper Domains Pty Ltd will communicate directly with the applicant or their agent.
- All applicants can expect to receive a tracking number for follow up communications and email confirmation of the status of their application.
- Generally, Cheaper Domains Pty Ltd will respond to applications within 1 hour during normal business hours. This may not be possible from time to time as a result of work load or registry systems availability issues.
- Cheaper Domains Pty Ltd provides email customer support 24 hours AEST a day 5.5 days a week from Monday 8:30 AM (AEST) to Saturday 12:30 PM (AEST).