How to connect to a Square website?
To connect your domain to your square site you will first need to log in to the client area.
Then access the DNS management page.
Then you will need to open in another tab your Square Online Overview page.
- Go to Website then General Settings.
- In the Site Address section, select Customize.
- Under Use a domain I own elsewhere, type in your domain name, and select Verify.
- Selecting Verify in step 3 will show you a button that says Connect.
- Go back to the Cheaper Domains Tab now and change your DNS settings to the values listed in the Set up your domain popup window(listed on your Square tab). You will see values under Type, Name, and Points to.
- Make sure to click the save changes button at the bottom of the DNS record list.
- Now return to your Square tab and go back to the Set up your domain popup window, and select Verify changes.