You will need the following...
1. If you’re opening Microsoft Outlook 2011 for the first time click Add Account and skip down to step 5
2. If you already have emails set up in the account click on Tools and then Accounts down the bottom of the menu.
3. On the Accounts window click the option for Email Account
4. Now you will be presented with a page entitled Enter Your Account Information window which will ask for your to enter the following information;
5. Click the Add Account button. You will be taken back to the Accounts window, and your newly created account is listed at the left side of the window.
6. Now click the More Options… button below the Outgoing server section.
7. In the More Options window, change the popup menu for Authentication to Use Incoming Server Info, then click the OK button to return to the Accounts window.
8. Close the Accounts window to return to the main Outlook email window. All Done!
Note: If you can't find an answer to your problem click Here to open a support ticket (requires log in).