1. This Pre-Ordering service will attempt to register the nominated domain, once the .au General Release window is opened by the .au Registry.
2. There is no guarantee that every Pre-Order application will be successful, due to the large interest in the general release.
3. Pre-Order applications will be offered on a First-Come, First-Serve basis, until the advertised close time.
4. Pre-Order applications may be cancelled at any time, if they are deemed to be invalid.
5. To be deemed valid, a Pre-Order application must;
a) comply with the standard terms of service of this website
b) meet the licening criteria published on auDA's website
c) be paid in full (confirmed by a receipt issued by our billing system)
6.1 All Pre-Order applications will incur;
a) An Application fee
b) An Administration fee
6.2 All prescribed fees are non-refundable, even in the event of an unsuccessful application.
7. Successful applications will result in the domain licence being registered for a period of 1 year.