How To Point My Domain Using Weebly
This article explains how to point your domain name to Weebly and is based on this support article from their website.
1. Login to your account at the top of our website
2. Click on the Domains tab
3. Click View to the right of you're domain name.
4. Scroll down and click on DNS Management.
5. on the next page you will see all the DNS records currently configured for your domain name. In the first column look for the record which has your domain name with out the www' in front. Then in the second column you should see the record type is Address and in the 3rd column for that row it will have an IP address. Replace the existing one with 188.8.131.52 which is one of the IP addresses used by Weebly.
6. There should be a second record in the host address column which starts with 'www' if that record has type cname next to it you do not need to make any changes. If its an address record type then you will have to update its IP to 184.108.40.206 as well.
7. Save this and your finished. Please note allow upto 4 hours for the records to become active worldwide.
Note: If you can't find an answer to your problem click Here to open a support ticket (requires log in).